Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hi from Austria

Just a super quick hello from Innsbruck, Austria.
I am so happy to be here, I am already working as au-pair and will start German school the 16th.
They say school never ends, and it is so true, school has indeed started so many times for me again and again!
It's nice to have a new challenge to face but also a bit scary.

The view from where I live now is breathtaking, you can see the whole city and you have white mountains behind you, and the wood on the other side.


So different.

I am taking a sabbatic period from beads, I wouldn't have the time anyway, but I did bring some of my pieces with me so the shop is still running, and who knows - maybe I'll sell something.
Wish me luck guys!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - Sounds exciting and beautiful. Good luck and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful new adventure! Depending on how many kids you are tending, and what their ages are, the might just love beads. Kids and crafts just go together. You are going to learn so much, including German. I hope you keep your blog updated now and then, I'd love to hear how this journey unfolds :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I have only one 6 years boy and a labrador :D so it's going ok so far!

      Delete