Sunday, April 28, 2013

7th BSBP 3rd reveal!

The Bead Soup Blog Party has come to its 3rd reveal.
You can find the complete list for blog hopping here!

It's a pity I'm posting this so late, but I was out of town these days without computer, internet or anything.
I attended 3 exhibitions, one of them being Manet in Venice (I finally saw the Olympia live!). The other 2 were De Nittis in Padua and  the Maison Goupil in Rovigo.
So I had my dose of beauty and art anyway.

Even in the hotel.

I'm happy this is blurry. It was scary. Reminded me of The Shining scene...the rest of the hotel was awesome though.
Back hopping now!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I kind of like it, but I see what you're saying about The Shining! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your trip to the exhibitions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Italy. I went there once and I have a very good friend living in Turin. looking forward to hearing about your exhibition trip. Thanks for coming to my blog. Dita

    http://www.alankarshilpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete