Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter hopping

Happy Easter everybody! This morning I finished my first blog hopping and I was delighted - and a bit overwhelmed by a hundred illegible captchas


Source: Pinterest

I'm starting to think I'm not human after all! I will look at all the pieces again slower on the Soup Pinterest Board to ponder on all the wonderful, amazing things I've seen. I want to thank every person involved in this first reveal who has taken the time to come on this blog and say thanks for my comments. How thoughtful is that?!! How did you find the time?! I'm so touched. My soup reveal is next saturday and I haven't completed everything yet, but I already have 4 pieces ready to show. I didn't want to sacrifice the EBW monthly competition or any idea that was popping into my head while working at the soup, so I didn't use 100% of my time for it. But I already feel proud of all the new things I have learned. Please come to our Bead Soup Blog Party, here is the link where you can find the complete list of blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I like the photo - I understand what you mean :) Thank you for stopping by my blog! My favorite bento - Japanese flag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I like your photo, and it's exactly how I feel too. I haven't finish hopping (and I was in the 1st reveal :)), it will take me a good few weeks - there is such a thing as too much beauty! I'll be back to check your creations - looking forward to it :)
    P.S. You have the captcha on too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, captcha's nasty but necessary :( I'm turning it off right now before my reveal so I won't make everyone crazy :D

      Delete