Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ceramic and wire

I won my fear of wire and used it to finally make my necklace with the beads I had bought from Gaea.



I was so afraid to ruin them, but this was the only way I really, really love them to become a necklace.
This wire is so soft and easy to work with, but also easy to get broken. Didn't really know how to handle it.
I'm such a newbie for these kind of things!
I can't wait to wear it on Easter, I'll match it with a white, fluffy bolero by Ysolda Teague

Source: Pinterest



which is waiting for me to give it some sleeves...

1 comment:

  1. I love Gaea's beads. You have a great selection in this necklace. Glad to see you took the plunge and assembled a piece. Wire is pretty easy and forgiving. I recently finished wiring up a collection of Gaea beads also.

    ReplyDelete