Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Honey, I Shrunk Santa

This year I'm thinking about Christmas in advance due to some orders I've received, but I think this is the right time to actually think about it: when you have a fresh mind, rested from summer vacations, and not when you're overwhelmed by lights and colors and bows and shopping frenzy.
I decided it was about time to make some other beaded Santas, only smaller.



When I made them a couple of years ago I intended them as tree decorations, but all my aunties were so amazed by it, that they put it on their necklace or on a pin to wear it. So now I have two size options



(the bigger guy is a wrong prototype) and I also have my quirky piece of jewelry for next Xmas.

2 comments:

  1. LO ADORO!!!!!!!
    Davvero molto spiritoso e simpatico!!!!!
    Lo voglio anche io!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :D ogni anno aspetto Natale con ansia solo x rifarlo!

    ReplyDelete