Sunday, February 20, 2011

First: finding a new home

My BF and I have been scrolling down thousands of house ads. I'm sure it's the same all around the world, and it's not the first time for me; but I'm always amazed about what people can call an "apartment". Obviously we have a different definition.
And, if your house is like the ones below, no offence: I just think you should show the best if you put an ad on the web.
I don't understand why people make such bad pics



or sometimes they just show you a corner of the bathroom and that's all





(and let's not talk about the ceiling....)

Or the house is a complete mess



Or they show you the street, in the worst area of the city.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
And this is only the beginning, I'm sure we'll laugh a lot when we'll actually see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment