Monday, November 15, 2010

Fuchsia

I love fuchsia. It's bright, cheerful and feminine. Or maybe girly..that's why I love it. When I wear something fuchsia I feel happy.
Unfortunately this colour seems odd matched with my red hair, so I only wear it when i go back to brown.
Some time ago I made this embroidery cuff



It was my first attempt with bead embroidery.
Now I've just finished this necklace



It's a netted base with the same technique of the famous "Capricho" cuff



Using round transparent beads instead of Svarovski doesn't make it less shiny at all



I wasn't able to take a proper picture this morning, the light was a bit strange so it seems purple rather than fuchsia...will try tomorrow.
It was pretty funny to make so I think I will try it in more colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment